Why Should I Choose Tree Care By Robert Miller When I Have A Fallen Or Dangerous Tree?
When you need emergency tree removal, it’s essential to work with licensed, bonded, and insured professionals with vast experience handling dangerous tree removal. Our team has over 100 years of combined expertise!
We offer the most trusted tree service in Hernando County. We’re so confident you will feel great about choosing Tree Care by Robert Miller in your emergency situation that we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, for any reason, we will do whatever we can to make it right.
On a Friday afternoon, a giant Live Oak tree destroyed our house when it fell to the ground. When we say destroyed, we mean the kitchen roof was instantly turned into our kitchen floor. The giant tree came to rest with tons of weight still leaning on our historic wood frame home in Brooksville. Our home was wide open to the elements and not safe to enter.
We called Tree Care by Robert Miller and they came out within an hour of the tree falling to assess the situation. Despite the late hour on a Friday, they assembled a team, arranged a crane, and began cutting away the tree so we could salvage what was left of our life that remained inside. They worked tirelessly into the night until the weight was removed and we could enter to secure our belongings. Without this timely work, our house may have collapsed entirely.
Months later, we moved into our new home (the first was totaled). Our first call was to Tree Care by Robert Miller to come to trim all the looming trees around our new home. They took care of all the dangers to prevent any future trees from hitting our new home. Many thanks to Jovan, Jeff, and the crew for their excellent service!
ISA Certified Arborists
When you have a hazardous situation threatening your home or business, you want an expert to assess the right response. Our team includes two ISA Certified Arborists to help make sure you minimize damage to your trees, yard, home, and other wildlife when dealing with an emergency situation.
30 Years Experience
Families in Citrus, Hernando, and North Pasco Counties have trusted us with keeping their property safe for 30 years. Regardless of the type or size of your tree, we can help with your problem and have the experience to make sure the job is done quickly and correctly.
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Never worry if you are covered. Tree Care by Robert Miller carries proper licensing and insurance to cover any situation that arises. We know that emergencies and accidents happen (That’s why you’re on this page) and take protecting you, our team, and your property seriously.
Large And Dangerous Tree Removal
Our well-equipped crews are led by experienced climbers. The pairing of best-in-industry equipment with vast experience means you can rest easy. We specialize in the removal of large and dangerous trees. If your tree is in a tricky location or has stood for generations, we can help remove it with care.
Emergency Tree Removal Services
We handle emergency removal of fallen trees, lightning struck trunks or other situations that require immediate assistance. If you’re in Citrus County, get emergency help for your downed trees and more by clicking here.
Call Our Certified Arborists
What should I do when I have an emergency tree removal in my yard?
Don’t panic! Our Certified Arborists at Tree Care by Robert Miller in Brooksville, Florida, recommend these 10 tips…
10 Dos and Don’ts for Dealing with Fallen Trees and Debris
- Don’t try to remove the tree or limbs by yourself.
- Do call a licensed, bonded, and insured tree service to help you.
- Don’t go near downed trees or limbs that are within several yards of a power line.
- Do call your local emergency services if power lines are affected by the fallen tree.
- Don’t panic and hire an emergency tree removal service without checking that they are reputable.
- Do ask for insurance verification and an estimate of what the work will cost before hiring.
- Don’t forget to call your homeowner’s insurance company as soon as possible, especially for major damage.
- Do reach out to your individual agent, not just the corporate helpline.
- Don’t forget to take pictures before the debris is removed in case you need them later.
- Do hug your family members and be thankful. A downed tree or major debris can be stressful, and it’s easy to lose sight of what we have to be thankful for.